Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I love...



I love ...
these two words are not nearly enough to tell you what I feel to you ..
. looking in your eyes I see the whole world ...

you're my world , at this point you're just the one I want next to me .
Kissing your lips feel ... do you could explain ?
In this quiet spring evening , your hug is a hundred missing me ...
Your view is that it will calm me ...
Your kiss is that i tremble ..
. COME, I do not see that damn I miss you ...
Do not you hear my voice calling you ..
. did not I feel the tenderness , sincerity of each letter written , every word ... ? before my eyes appears your angelic face and more love and I long to see you
to show you what I feel ..
. could but how ... ?
And I have all the time in the world will I be enough
but I know that just a glance , a smile ,
you can feel the love , tenderness , connection ...
I want to call you , to hear your voice sleepy least briefly before falling asleep ...
Goodnight my love ...


4 comments:

  1. [color="silver"]And I have all the time in the world will I be enough
    but I know that just a glance , a smile ,
    you can feel the love , tenderness , connection ...[/color]

    Nice song and lyircs dear Renata, I like :D

    Nice weekend for you ...

    [img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/824350lluvia2.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you byt this is my poem not from the music, thank you my dear frend i wish you a lovely week.Wooow! i like the pic. romance in the rain,very beautiful

      Delete
  2. [img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/583618HerSecretPlacebykattnboys.jpg[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear Dasha[img]http://feministmormonhousewivespodcast.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/field.jpg[/img]

      Delete